The in-house security company ensures protection of property belonging to Rostec Corporation and its entities. It acts in accordance with Federal Law No. 77-FZ on In-House Security dated April 14, 1999 and Federal Law No. 88-FZ on Rostekhnologii State Corporation dated May 7, 2009 (Article 7, Part 1, Clause 10_1).
Key tasks performed:
- ensuring security on protected facilities from unlawful encroachments;
- ensuring internal safety management and access control on the territory of the protected facilities;
- prevention and suppression of crimes and administrative offenses at facilities under protection.
In accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 77-FZ on In-House Security, the in-house security service officers on-duty has the right to carry and use firearms.
The Rostec' in-house security company has a wide network consisting of 24 branches and one separate unit operating in several regions of the Russian Federation.
A network of private security companies established within SIBER GROUP ensures protection of property of Rostec's facilities, which are not strategic ones and are not on the List of facilities not subject to private security /in accordance with No. 587 Decree of the Russian Federation Government on Matters concerning the Private Investigation and Private Security Activity dated August 14, 1992/.
Private security company is also authorized to conclude contracts on providing wide range of security services to companies not belonging to Rostec Corporation.Private security company is operating in accordance with Federal Law No. 2487-1 on Private Investigation and Private Security Activity in Russian Federation dated March 11, 1992. .
Main tasks performed:
- protection of life and health of individuals;
- protection of facilities and (or) property (including cargo-in-transit) *;
- protection of facilities and (or) property at facilities along with design, installation and operational maintenance of security equipment
- provision of consultations and preparation of recommendations on matters of legal protection from security incidents
- consulting on protection from illegal encroachments
- ensuring of internal safety management and access control on the territory of the protected facilities*
Private Security Company has separate units in nine regions of the Russian Federation, including Moscow city, Moscow region, Vladimir region, Kurgan region, Sverdlovsk region, Chelyabinsk region, Samara region, Krasnodar region and Republic of Bashkortostan.
* with an exception of facilities and (or) property specified in paragraph 7 of article 3 of the Federal Law N 2487-1 on Private investigation and Private Security Activity in the Russian Federation dated March 11, 1992
The range of SIBER's services designed to protect facilities and property includes:
- Ensuring access control
- Ensuring law-inforcement on the territory of secured facility
- Prevention and suppression of crimes and administrative offenses at the facilities under protection
- Prevention of property theft
- Protection of tangible assets
- Providing 24/7 monitoring at the facility under protection