Having optimized the property and cargo protection services for Rostec’ companies, SIBER is actively exploring and developing new business areas.
Following the Development Strategy 2020, approved by Rostec and aimed at reaching balance between long-term strategic interests of the State and the commercial goals, SIBER will focus on introducing innovative security products and services, as well as on establishing new joint ventures and reaching significant increase in number of customers.
- On April 27, 2010 the Chairman of the Russian Federation Government Vladimir Putin signed Resolution No. 287 On approval of Regulations on in-house security of the State Corporation for Assistance to Development, Production and Export of Advanced Technology Industrial Products «Rostekhnologii»
- On July 12, 2010, according to Resolution No. 287 signed by the Chairman of the Russian Federation Government Vladimir Putin, Rostekhnologii State Corporation (since July 23, 2014 - Rostec) decided to establish RT-Guard CJSC in order to ensure in-house security of Rostec' companies
- On July 21, 2010, CJSC RT-Guard was officially registered
- On January 15, 2013, the Board of Rostec Corporation resolved to establish a holding company Security Technologies. JSC Security Technologies was formed on the basis of CJSC RT-Guard
- On April 19, 2013, JSC Security Technologies was registered
On September 22, 2015, SIBER signed a Memorandum of Understanding with AETOS Holdings Pte Ltd (Singapore)
SIBER Holding company signed a strategic partnership agreement with China Cityguard Security, the largest Chinese private security company.
The document defines the main areas of cooperation of the parties, including joint work on ensuring the security of international projects within the framework of the “One-Belt-One-Road” strategy. In addition, the document provides the cooperation on joint promotion of advanced Chinese technologies in the Russian market with the prospect of localizing production at Rostec's facilities.